Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring is here... sort of.



Well, it is officially Spring, but it is really cold outside, and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or allergies or something. Sore throat, runny nose, sneezy... that sort of thing.

Steve is off to California today for the the Web App Summit. He'll be gone for 4 whole nights — the longest we've been apart since marrying! I know I'm going to miss him terribly. But, hopefully he'll have a great time and learn a lot of cool new "skilz" for his job.

This Easter weekend was very nice. Steve's parents came up and his Aunt Edna came to go to church and eat dinner with us. And, my dad came to eat, too. Of course the girls had a great time dyeing and hunting eggs, and the Easter Bunny even brought a wee basket for the Littlest Whitaker!

At church, I had a complete stranger come up to me and ask inquiringly while gazing down at my belly, "How much longer??" I was surprised! I can't believe that I'm that obviously pregnant! I think that it really depends, though. Some days, my belly seems especially large, and other days, it isn't. I think it is directly related to the last time I had a bowel movement (which, unfortunately, are few and far between when you're pregnant)!

So, the "big ultrasound" is on Monday the 31st... and if we're lucky, we'll be able to find out what "variety" we have. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AAAWWW, y'all look so pretty! I'm so excited about Monday!!!!!