I found out today that there are FIVE pregnant women in my department right now at work. We are all going to be hormonal together, I suppose! One of our friends said it was like an epidemic.
I'm feeling a little better today, as far as the nausea goes. I was craving something Italian for lunch and Steve took me to Salvatore's. I had my very first experience with gnocchi, and I have to say it was fabulous. I highly recommend it.
I also went to the gym this evening while Steve was training (he's gotten back into the jiu-jitsu stuff). The exercise really boosted my mood and even seemed to help the nausea some. When I went in to work out I was feeling a bit queasy, but when I left I just felt hungry. It was a little tough to get motivated to go, but I knew once I did, I'd feel better.
I'm keeping this one short tonight. I'm planning to "cunny down". ("Cunny" is my family's made-up word for "cuddle" or "snuggle". And, to "cunny down" means to get on your favorite flannel pajamas and curl up next to a loved one and watch TV.) Everyone needs to make some time to cunny. It is important.
Namaste.
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment