Well, this is my last post before we head off to Disney World! For those of you who may not know, Emery's traveling soccer team (the Chelsea Sting '01 Girls) are competing in the Dick's Kick-It 3v3 World Championship Tournament. Right now, they are ranked number 1 in the nation, and we're hoping they will hang on to the title!
This is the first trip to Disney World for the girls, and they are SO excited! As for me, I'm excited, too; I'm just hoping I'll have all the energy I need! (I told Steve I may be doing a lot of bench-sitting while they ride rides). But, it is still going to be great fun.
I'm not sure when and where I'll get internet access while we're away, but I'll try to post if I can and give you updates and post some pictures of the trip.
Until next time!
Namaste.
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment