
I've been monitoring my blood sugar for about 5 days now, and not once has it been over the "limit". So, that is good. I'm a little miffed about my new eating restrictions, because I just seem to feel hungry all the time now. But, it is for the best, so I can put up with it.
Life seems really hectic right now. Sometimes it seems like it is literally more than I can hold in my head at one time. So many complications, concerns, activities. And, then there is work, and that is a whole different compartment of my brain that is constantly challenged and strained.
I had a dream last night that the baby was already born, and I kept forgetting about her because I was at work all the time. It was a disturbing dream. I would be sitting at my desk, or in a meeting, and all of a sudden, I would think to myself, "Oh my gosh, I forgot to feed the baby!!" and then I'd be panicking.
I get discouraged a lot because I feel like I'm in one of the most stressful periods of my life, when I should be focusing on relaxing, positive thoughts. But, I guess that is just the way it goes sometimes.
I'm including a lovely shot of me in some maternity shorts. These things are so incredibly unflattering somehow. I need to just wear dresses all the time. Ah, me.
Namaste.

2 comments:
haha I LOVE the shorts! Just think of them as a kangaroo pouch! you could just carry the little one in that compartment after you have her! :)
LOL I am sorry but you are too cute for words in your little elastic shorts!
Post a Comment