
These days, I think Baby Girl is really making her presence known. I can feel her stretching, rolling, jumping, kicking, tapping, turning, and pushing. I can literally feel the different things she does, and it is amazing. This morning, I was lying on my left side in the bed, and I felt her stretch out straight; her legs were pressing down on the bed on my left side, and her arms were reaching up overhead to protrude out my right side. It is so funny when she does that — I can just imagine her saying to herself, "My, but it's cramped in here! I need to stretch!"
Steve and I did some shopping this weekend and added some much-needed items to our registry. We ran into some friends of ours (the Topazis), who are also expecting a baby girl soon! We had fun talking and musing about the myriad of baby products to choose from. It is a daunting task!
I also ordered a Snoogle.... hopefully it will help me rest more soundly so that I don't keep waking Steve up all the time. The whole contraption looks ridiculous to me, but supposedly it works!
Oh, and I think I had a Braxton-Hicks contraction a few days ago. It felt like my tummy tightened up and got "stuck"... sort of like when you get a cramp in your leg. But, it didn't hurt. And, it only happened twice... so I'm not concerned. Apparently, it is just my uterus "warming up" for the big job ahead!
I can't believe I'm down in double-digits, as far as the number of days left until Baby Girl comes. It is getting really exciting!
Namaste.

1 comment:
Isn't it the most amazing thing to feel a baby growing inside you? I was always so taken with every movement... then, when I got HUGE, it was just too uncomfortable to enjoy! I've heard great things about the silly looking Snoogle! (I just ended up using a regular body pillow).
You look preciously preggo! Less than 100 days left!!!!!
Post a Comment