Sunday, September 28, 2008

1 month old!

Wren is one month old today, and she has been such a joy! Her daddy and I are pretty tired right now, because she is still having a hard time understanding the difference between night and day, but she is so much fun.

She seems to be having a lot of tummy troubles lately, so that has made her rather fussy, but we're managing. So far, she loves the sound of her Daddy's voice, and she LOVES her big sisters. Whenever they come near her or talk to her, she stares at them intently and even smiles!

Everyone says the smiles are just gas, but I believe they're real, because she almost always smiles when you lock eyes with her and talk to her.

She also loves to be outside. Sometimes when she is crying inconsolably, you can take her outdoors, and she calms right down. No surprise, I guess, since she is mine and Steve's baby.

Here are some pictures from the past month, and a video clip of Wren getting a bath and getting a piano and drum serenade from her Granddaddy. (thanks, Jenny).

Sleepy sweet pea:




Three sisters:


Wren with her daddy:


Wren with her Great-Grandma:


Wren with her Granddaddy:


1 comment:

The Locketts said...

HAHAHA I LOVE the picture of Wren sitting on the couch with her legs propped up! That is awesome! She is so adorable!