
Saturday was my baby shower, and it was fantastic! It was hosted by my very dear friend, Tracy, and my wonderful sister, Meredith.
The food was awesome, and so was all the company. I got tons of great stuff for Wren, including her bedding set, a beautiful dress and bonnet from my mama, a Pak-N-Play, bottles, blankets, a baby monitor, and so many cute little outfits.... plus a lot more! It was so nice to be surrounded by people I loved; it made me realize how lucky I am, and how lucky little Wren is, too!
I'm sharing some of the photos below... enjoy!
Namaste!
Some bath stuff for baby Wren:

Cutie patooty outfits...

Darling bedding set from Grammy (Steve's mom):

Beautiful dress and bonnet from my mom:

Me with the lovely hostesses, Tracy (on the right) and Meredith (on the left):

Tracy made this diaper cake for me! I love the little bird on top:

My helpers:

Me and my dear sister-in-law, Karyn:

The food was so yummy!

Lou (Tracy's husband) actually carved this watermelon into the shape of a baby carriage! That is so cool:

This cake (from Edgar's) was awesome:

The girls made me this bow hat to wear after I'd opened all the presents:

Tracy and Ellen helped load up all of my loot!

2 comments:
oooh fun fun fun you should come! Tegan and I would love to come watch some soccer! :) But I totally understand the nesting thing..it's a bit uncontrollable! Let me know if you decide to head this way!!
Kari, you look so beautiful in your shower pictures! I wish I could've been there. Now that I see pictures, I'm thinking the $400 plane ticket would've been worth it ;) I hope your gift arrives soon! If it doesn't I am going to have to come after someone!
Post a Comment