
When we first found out we were having a girl, I had mentioned to a few people that Steve and I kind of liked the name Katherine — Kate for short. So, a couple people have started calling her Kate. However, I guess I should've clarified: we're not totally decided on Kate. There are a few other names we're tossing around, so don't get attached yet!
On Tuesday night, Steve took me to see the Blue Man Group (it was actually my Christmas present). It was incredible! I highly recommend seeing Blue Man live if you ever get the chance.
The music was really loud, and it made Baby Girl dance all over the place! I've never felt her move so much. I think it was the first time Steve could really feel her, because he put his hand on my belly, and his eyes got suddenly very wide with surprise. She was rockin' and rollin', I suppose. I know that she can technically hear at this point, and she probably also could feel the vibrations.
That's it for now. I'll tell all about our weekend camping trip next update.
Namaste.

2 comments:
Congrats on the baby girl, you guys!
Congrats! Although I don't know you I'm so happy for you and your little bundle of joy...I think Katherine is a great name ( as well I should since its my name) LOL well think about it really hard... I'd have to say that name has great meaning ( being completely pure), so go with it either as a first name or middle name! Well happy pregnancy!
Post a Comment